4.5" Dial SS Process Pressure Gauge Model BR400 BR800
Model Description: Model BR400 BR800 Process Pressure Gauges from Blue Ribbon Corporation are a family of highly rugged stainless steel and brass process pressure gauges. They are designed to provide reliable process pressure measurements within safety critical environments such as oil and gas, chemical processing, power stations, environmental engineering and plant construction environments.
Manufacturer: Blue Ribbon Corporation
• Dial Size: 4½”
• Accuracy: 0.5% FS (ANSI Grade 2A)
• Phenolic-Solid Front/Blow-Out Back Case
• Lens: Shatterproof Safety Glass
• Movement: 304 Stainless Steel with Over/Under Stops
• Knife Edge Micro-Adjustable Pointer
• IP65 Enclosure
• Working Pressure: 75% FSO
• Over Pressure: 20% Up to 10K PSI; 10% over 10K PSI
• Ambient/Process Temperature: Filled: -40 °F to +160 °F; Dry: -40 °F to +180 °F
Model BR400/BR800 Product Data Sheet
*For other sizes please contact our office at (360) 256-0923 or email us at email@example.com
* If the order is placed where the quantity ordered is more than the quantity available, all items "In stock" will be shipped and the remainder of the items will be shipped as soon as we receive the back ordered items.