Same Day Shipping for all "In Stock"
Tracking UPS Shipments:
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with the tracking number(s) of your package(s). If you are an account holder you can track your order and review your order details by logging into your account.
- UPS Expedited
- UPS Express
- UPS Ground
- UPS Next Day Air
- UPS Next Day Air Saver
- UPS Saver
- UPS Second Day Air
- UPS Second Day Air AM
- UPS Standard
- UPS Three-Day Select
All NWIM Shipments are insured for the total amount of your item(s) purchased.
- UPS's liability for loss or damage for each domestic package is limited to $100.00 without a declaration.
- The buyer assumes title and control of the goods the moment the carrier has signed and retrieved the item from our facility
- The buyer assumes risk of transportation and is entitled to route the shipment
- The buyer is responsible for filing all claims for loss or damage with the carrier
Shipping Information Entry:
UPS does not ship to PO Boxes. All addresses should include a physical address (street address), city, state and postal code. Please note any additional instructions in the checkout.
Entering the correct shipping information is the customer's responsibility; this includes matching the address with the correct postal code. If UPS is unable to find the shipping destination due to customer error in entering the address, the shipping costs associated with returning the package to NWIM and re-shipping the package to its correct address will be the responsibility of the customer. If after the package returns to NWIM, a customer decides not to re-ship, the order will be subject to standard return policies including re-stocking fees. The customer is responsible for all freight charges accrued.
Inventory and Lead Times:
- Inventory is updated daily
- Lead Times: Our Customer Care Team works diligently to provide lead time information as quickly as possible. If you have concerns about an item that you need immediately, please call our office at (360) 256-0923 or email us with the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of every page and we will provide you with accurate lead times before you place your order.
If your order contains both "in stock" items and "out of stock" items, those available will be shipped first. When the remainder of the order comes in, it will ship separately. If the customer would like their order to ship complete this must be stated in the initial order under "Notes" in checkout. This does not affect shipping costs