Bottom Connected Utility Gauge Model BR101D
Model Description: Model BR101D Bottom Connected Utility Gauges from Blue Ribbon Corporation offer an inexpensive utility gauge for the broad commercial market. The gauges are suitable for air, water, oil, gas or any other media not corrosive to brass. Other connection locations, mounting styles and accessories are available upon request (call for price and availability).
Manufacturer: Blue Ribbon Corporation
- Black Steel Case
- Brass Socket and Movement
- Phosphor Bronze Bourdon Tube
- Dry, Non-Fillable
- Accuracy: 3-2-3%
- Ambient Temperature: -50 ºF to +160 ºF
- Dual Scale: PSI & BAR (x100=kPa)
- Dial Sizes: 1½”, 2”, 2½”, 4” and 8.5"
- Connection Sizes:1/8” (M) NPT on 1½” and 2”; 1/4” (M) NPT on 2” thru 4”, 1/2" (M) NPT on 8.5"
- Single Scale
- Plastic Case
- U-Clamp Mount (BR103D call for price and availability)
- Flange Mount (BR104D call for price and availability)
*For other sizes please contact our office at (360) 256-0923 or email us at email@example.com
* If the order is placed where the quantity ordered is more than the quantity available, all items "In stock" will be shipped and the remainder of the items will be shipped as soon as we receive the back ordered items.