Honeywell T603D1031 Remote Temperature Controller
Overview: Ambient temperature compensated, high-limit controllers for HVAC, agriculture and industrial applications.
- Suitable for line-voltage, low voltage, or millivolt (PowerPile®) control of bulk milk tanks, beverage dispensing machines, ice cube machines, dishwashers, crop drying, tobacco curing, and similar applications.
- Enclosed snap action switches available with SPST or SPDT action.
- Models available that make or break on temperature rise.
- Screwdriver adjustment for temperature setting; external knob option.
- Immersion well not included.
Hazmat Information: UN 1294, TOLUENE, 3, II
Application: Ambistat, High Limit, ambient compensated controller
Dimensions (in.): 5 5/8 in. high x 2 in. wide x 2 1/8 in. deep
Dimensions (mm): 143 mm high x 51 mm wide x 54 mm deep
Frequency: 50 Hz; 60 Hz
Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.: Component Listed
Contact Ratings: 120 Vac-- 8.0 AFL, 48.0 ALR; 240 Vac-- 5.1 AFL, 30.6 ALR
Voltage: 120 Vac; 240 Vac
Setpoint Temperature Range (C): -18 C to +21 C
Setpoint Temperature Range (F): 0 F to 70 F
Operating Temperature Range (F): 170 F Maximum
Operating Temperature Range (C): 77 C Maximum
Relay Outputs: 1 SPDT
Sensor Inputs: 1
Sensor Element: Copper bulb
Capillary Length (ft): 5 1/2 ft
Capillary Length (m): 1.7 m
Bulb Size (in.): 3/8 in. diameter x 2 7/8 in. long
Bulb Size (mm): 10 mm diameter x 73 mm long
Differential Temperature (F): 5 F
Differential Temperature (C): 2.8 C
See "Garage Sale items" terms and conditions before purchasing