Honeywell Butterfly Gas Valve V51E1059 - 3" Pipe size
Description: Provides modulating control of natural, manufactured, LP gases or air.
- Use in commercial and industrial installations where large amounts of gas must be closely controlled.
- NOT for use as safety shutoff valve.
- Adaptable to most modulating jobs.
- Modutrol motor, such as the M9484 or M9494, may be mounted directly on valve or close to it.
- Valve mechanism has strain release.
- Adjustable stroke over low fire-high fire range.
- Straight-through valve pattern.
- Rugged cast aluminum body provides durability and maintenance-free operation.
Dimensions (in.): 4 1/16 in. high x 4 3/4 in. wide x 7 3/8 in. deep
Dimensions (mm): 102 mm high x 120 mm wide x 188 mm deep
Used With: Mod Motor with Q100 Linkage
Mounting: Motor shaft horizontal
Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.: File No. MH5968 Vol. 1 Sec. 1, Guide no. MHKZ
Operating Temperature Range (F): 32 F to 140 F
Operating Temperature Range (C): 0 C to 60 C
Body Pattern: Straight-through
Pressure Ratings (psi): 5 psi
Pressure Ratings (kPa): 34.5 kPa
Capacity (m³/hr): 414.5 m3/hr
Type of Fuel: Air; natural; manufactured; LP
Pipe Size (inch): 3 in.
Pipe Size (DN): DN80
Capacity (cfh): 14640 cfh
See "Garage Sale items" terms and conditions before purchasing